Now what? I achieved my goals of years gone past and discovered that there was more to do and learn.
- London is too expensive
- Academic Capitalism is the same as Normal Capitalism
- Art schools don't seem to teach their students how to make a living. Its very confusing
- Apply for teaching job for late 2017
- When there is a message that one wants to respond to, the response is instantaneous.
- revlon colorstay
From some emailer: In a few days it’s the end of the year:
- What were your ideas and plans at the start of 2016 for this year?
- What would make you truly proud & excited by 31 December?
- What do you want to do, achieve, learn, create or let go off by the end of 2016?
- NOW is the time to make that happen.
- TODAY is the day to do one thing towards your juicy 2016 goal.
- Just one thing that will make a difference and gets you one step closer to what you wanted this year to be about.
- To contact that potential client or partner you have wanted to work with for ages.
- To write a better intro for your home page that shows off your true personality.
- To send out 25 personal, hand-written invites for your upcoming event to the people that really matter.
- To teach yourself _____
- To outline the chapters of the book you have always wanted to write.