- B/W printer (max A3) - TRIGGER COPY, open until midnight most days - Dresdener Straße 11, 10999 Berlin, Germany - http://www.trigger.de
- Colour printer - Flyer Alarm - Bernauer Straße 71-72 13355 Berlin - http://www.flyeralarm.com/de
- Hellweg - hardware, household, zoo, garden stuff
- Lidl - cheap and cheerful. apparently home of the 3 cent beer (after pfand)
- Edeka - everything fancy is here.
- Bolu on Turmstrasse - this and another turkish shop on turmstrasse are good places to get vegetables in bulk. halal.
- Kaiser on Turmstrasse - this is like a small edeka in a way, a bit pricey.
- PFENNIGLAND - pfennig is the old word for penny. this is a great random penny shop with a kitchen collection, spices, stationery and FIREWORKS.
- Euroshop - one euro shop which has lots of plastic ware - which does the job. just don't let someone use that plastic colander as a steamer for too long....
- Brunost - unusual brown caramelly Scandinavian cheese - available at Edeka