various notes while reading critical cities
- why doesn't singapore have aarhus convention (1998) p39 - unfortunately its only a european thing
- save our heritage 2008 winstan whitte p45
- Stephen Gill's Archaelogy in Reverse p77
- Museum of London Archaelogical services standing buildings p79
- the "london plan" ken livingstone (does it apply to other places?) policy 4B.9 p89-91
- what is the origin of the word "surveillance" p94
- firmitas - strong, utilitas - comfort and function, venustas - joy p106
- mercury, medicine symol link? p107
- "isolated" - origin of word in Insulatas (made into island) p108
- "terrains of disinvestment" - docklands and shoreditch experiencing maritime and manufacturing decline, taken over instead by soft industries like design/art and of course financial services p220
history of your house as imagined!!! partially researched, partially made up?
P: "i just need 2 metres to get a new photo perspective. That's all i need"