Notes from Various adverts - Notepad from some years ago
Read ads of other jobs to get an idea of the field.
- 3D Studio Max, VRay and SketchUP, Cinema 4D
- Any applicants must be a fluent 3DS Max user, with demonstrable experience at the top level of visualisation with a strong portfolio full of photo-realistic stills.
- Working on a number of large scale and high profile schemes, you will be involved from concept all the way through to the photo-realistic completion. Utilising your strong skills within 3D Studio Max, VRAY and Photoshop, you will be producing marketing and presentation level visualisations. Sketchup is also highly advantageous. A strong understanding of AutoCAD and Revit will be required in order to interpret 2D Architectural drawings. In addition, animation is a skill that will be required for this particular role. Currently, the client is open to a variety of software, however, After Effects, Premiere or Cinema 4D is desired.
- The ideal candidate will have three - four years' of experience, and will have worked on creating photorealistic imagery for high end hospitality, and commercial residential projects. They are looking for a talented 3D visualiser with great technical skills and understanding of the interior visualisation process (interior 3D modelling and bespoke FFE items, texturing, lighting, rendering, post-production) preferably with a design background, strong portfolio and used to working as part of a team.
- Excellent in Sketchup, Excellent in CINEMA 4D and V-RAY, Good AutoCAD, Photoshop
- Thorough knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4D, or similar 3D software. Experience with V-Ray a plus.
- FF&E refers to the procurement of furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Skilled in Design, Rendering, Mockups, Color Correction, Photo Retouching, Page Layout, Color Models, Digital Prepress, Mac / Windows platforms, Web Authoring Applications, and Large Format Printing