Neuroplasticity also known as Brain Plasticity (from neural - pertaining to the nerves and/or brain and plastic - moldable or changeable in structure) refers to changes in neural pathways and synapses which are due to changes in behavior, environment and neural processes, as well as changes resulting from bodily injury.
- feelSpace: official site for feelSpace belt project - a belt that tells the wearer which way is North
- Wired article on feelSpace
- northpaw: A North Paw is an anklet that tells the wearer which way is North, inspired by feelSpace
- For northpaw to be useful, would people have to think of maps and locations in terms of how they relate to north?
- Why north? Why not east/west/south?
- Mecca pole - a device/belt that tells you which direction is mecca
- Home pole - a device/belt that tells you which way is home/your loved one