- Work in 1-2 week sprints
- daily review - what did i do yesterday, what will i do today, is there any obstacle blocking from achieving sprint goal?
- sprint review - at end of each sprint- a review.
- calculating velocity: how many points this sprint and last?
- Make all work visible
- “Dark Work” – is any work that wasn’t intended to be done during the Sprint that is picked up and done without being surfaced to the team and placed on the board.
- within the sprint, what is commited to cannot be changed or added to after agreed upon.