This is dbbd's school notebook.
Disclaimer: All notes/opinions on this website are filtered through the lens of dbbd and do not necessarily represent what was actually discussed within the course.
- WHY/HOW DID YOU DECIDE ON THE STORY?
- WHICH TECHNOLOGY/TREND?
- WHICH ASPECT OF THE PAST IS RETURNING?
- WHICH SOCIAL/POLITICAL TREND?
- HOW IT WILL SHAPE HUMANS IN YOUR STORY?
- HOW POLITICS SHAPES THE OBJECT?
When I first started this page, I imagined that dozens or hundreds of people would continue to pass through these doors and rewrite the notes that I had written here.
|Workshop & Lecture Notes
- Speculative Everything, by Anthony Dunne and Fiona Raby
- Thinking Through Craft, by Glenn Adamson
- The Ludic City: Exploring the Potential of Public Spaces, by Quentin Stevens
- Curating and the Educational Turn
- The City and the City, by China Mieville
- Walden Two, by BF Skinner
- The Faber Book of Utopias, edited by John Carey
- Utopia, by Sir Thomas More
- Dream: Re-imagining Progressive Politics in an Age of Fantasy, by Stephen Duncombe -- PDF
- Six Memos for the Next Millennium, by Italo Calvino
- Visualising the City, by Alan Marcus & Dietrich Neumann
- Physics of the Impossible, by Michio Kaku
- Sonic Wonderland, by Trevor Cox
- Biopunk, by Marcus Wohlsen (Solving Biotech's Biggest Problems in Kitchens and Garages)
- CSI of Things
Personal Notes !!!!!!!
Pages in category "Design Interactions"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.